* This rudraksha bead garland or mala is an excellent tool for Japas or chanting prayers.
* This mala is strung either in yellow or red thread and has knots between two Rudraksha.
* This makes it convenient for keeping the japa counts and is also excellent in the accupressure.
* It contains 108 Rudraksha beads.
* It is an excellent adornment for the idol of Lord Shiva.
* Gifting rudraksha malas to Shiva temples increases spiritual growth.
* People also wear rudraksha mala around their necks to attain spiritual, physical, and mental strength.
* This Rudraksha can also be strung in silver or gold and gifted to elderly people after their 60th birthday which is welcomed by them.
*Order Above AED 150 for FREE Delivery. Delivery charges of AED 15 apply for orders below AED 150 (Up To 3Kg). AED 5 per kg Delivery Fees for weight above 3KG.
Delivery only in UAE